Retiree Information

RETIRED MEMBERS - Forms for members who are already retired with PERA.
  • PERA Information Sheet - To be used as an information sheet to start your retirement paperwork. (posted 12/04/2012)
  • Change in PERA Records - To be used to notify PERA of any change of address or name. (posted 12/04/2012)
  • Direct Deposit Form - To be used to request PERA to change a financial institution and bank account for a direct deposit. (updated 9/11/2013)
  • Tax Deduction Form - To be used when a retired member wants to change how taxes are being deducted from their pension check. (updated 12/18/2012)